MD Golf STR40 Hybrid
- Building on the extensive legacy of the previous STR30 product range, the new for 2022 STR40 Collection has been developed to launch the ball higher and on a more powerful ball flight
- The STR40 Hybrid is the perfect long-iron replacement for golfers who struggle for consistency of ball strike on longer approach shots
- MD Golf engineers have been working since 2019 on creating a more forgiving hybrid, and have succeeded in doing so by increasing perimeter weighting, allowing the club to resist twisting at impact
- The innovative design team moved the centre of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead to offer a towering ball flight from the tee, fairway and also from the rough.
- The right-handed STR40 Hybrid comes with 22° of loft and has an RRP of £149 – however MD Golf’s ‘Direct-to-the-golfer’ business model means reduced costs – making the hybrid available for just £99.
- MD Golf enjoys a stellar reptation amongst its customers, helping to generate a 4.9/5 Trust Pilot rating.
STR40 Collection Background
MD Golf entered the golf market back in 1999, founded by two entrepreneurs who played the game together as schoolboys, but found themselves often priced out of top-quality equipment. They wanted to create a brand that looked to solve that problem – build top drawer golf clubs from amazing components but keeping costs low.
The latest incarnation of this passionate brand ethos is the STR40 Collection, featuring driver, fairway metal, hybrid, driving iron, and wedge. A stunning new iron set will be available later in 2022, as will a collection of putters.
The STR40 was preceded by the STR30, STR20 and STR10, with improvements made to each collection through the years – and with our commitment to amazing customer service, you can receive your order the very next working day, if ordered by 3pm GMT Mon-Thu.
INFORMATION: The STR40 hybrid is available in right-hand only, finished in an impressive anti-glare matte black on the crown and a stunning jet-black sole, priced at £79.